Difficult relationships, co-workers or managers can cost you your job.
Relationships become strained because of several reasons including:
- Your boss or co-worker is just a difficult person
- You are a difficult or hard to please person
- You are all working under tight deadlines at work and everyone is becoming un-reasonable with expectations and demands.
- You or your co-worker is new on the team and because of that you are stepping on toes without knowing it.
- There are un-resolved differences, fights and grievances between you and someone else.
Whatever the reason, difficult or strained relationships at work can cost you your job. Learn to handle them on effectively and on time.